Augmented Reality and Digital Storytelling - Walking Blog 3

Walking Blog 3:

I've been working with Aurasma augmented reality App. I'm thinking
about how this might be applied educationally and in various ways. I
I'm thinking about having different people tell their version of a story
about a particular event or issue and video record that as an overlay
for Aurasma. Then, I could take photographs of individuals (or locations) and make those
be a trigger for the person telling their story.

Let the experiments begin.

Note: I've learned that video is limited to 100 MB. If you venture in this direction, please share your learning and example projects. Learn more with the Aurasma Handbook.


DOWNLOAD THE AURASMA APP

VIEW THIS MY IMAGE WITH AURASMA APP ON YOUR IPHONE, IPAD OR ANDROID DEVICE TO SEE THE OVERLAY VIDEO




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment